About MidAmerica Scale, Inc.
Since 1998, Mid America Scale, Inc. has been known as the nation's premier truck scale manufacturer. Jay Schallner, owner of MidAmerica Scale, started with CMI in May of 1985, and worked as General Manager of the CMI Weighing Division through March of 1998. As General Manager at CMI, he built up the dealer network, and also designed the Pitsaver III Truck Scale in May of 1993.
MidAmerica Scale's TS Series standard truck scale features supersede any truck scale on the market. The TS Series is ideal for installation between silos, beneath hoppers, next to buildings, in areas with underground obstructions, or high water tables. The TS Series Electronic Low- Profile Steel Deck is known nationwide for its durability and innovative design.
- 10” Tall wide flange I-Beams running longitudinally.
- Heavy Duty Diamond checkerd steel safety floor plate.
- Top access cover plates for easy installation/maintenance.
- Low-profile design is 14” overall height with 3-1/2” washout clearance.
- Modular design for easy future expansion and relocation.
- Anchored load cell stands and side bump brackets.
- Double parallel weldless end links and self compensating swing link suspension with adjustable stand allow the deck to be self centering.
- Highly accurate 60,000 lb class IIIL double-ended shear beam load cells with 60 ft of braided cable.
- All surfaces are sandblasted (including bottom) to white metal then sprayed with rust inhibitive primer and enamel finish coat.
- 3 Inch Weld On Pipe Siderails
- 3 Inch Bolt-On Pipe Siderails To Avoid Over Dimension Escorts
- Manhole Frame and Cover
- Heavy-Duty Design
- Portable Truck Scale to Include Bulkheads, Lifting, Lugs, Subframe With Stands Welded Onto the Plate, Pre-Wired at the Factory With Quick Disconnects, and 3 Inch Square Tube for Side Adjustment of Subframe Platel 14 Inch Overall Height.
- 3/8" Deck Plate
- Custom Paint
- Custom Sizes
- 1/2" Smooth Plate covers for manholes
- NTEP Certificate #98-204
- Concentrated Load Capacity - 35 tons/all scales
- Load Cell Type - Double-ended shear beam w/ 60’ SS braided cables
- Load Cell Capacity - 60,000 lbs.
- Custom Sizes Upon Request
- Limited Five Year Warranty
The TS series is ideal for installation between silos, beneath hoppers, next to buildings, in areas with underground obstructions, or high water tables.The TS Series can be placed on a concrete slab, set on piers, or used as a pit type scale.